Thursday, September 11, 2008

Poor kitty...

Friends of mine have to put one of their kitties to sleep tonight at 5. I'm with them with feeling it's horrible to have to make an appointment like that. Just thinking about their kitty makes me cry and I've only met her a few times. I don't know how I'd deal with it if it were Daphne-Moon. I just hope I'm married with some kids and some other critters if and when that day comes. (Because after all she could die quietly under the bed at age 22.)

So if you have a moment, please send some love to them and to all kitties everywhere...

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks M....sad day today :( I'm counting hte minutes and it sucks

2:15 PM, September 11, 2008

 
Blogger McPolack said...

you're welcome, lady. i'm so sorry.

4:08 PM, September 11, 2008

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, sad day indeed. I'm sorry Ctale.

4:50 AM, September 12, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home