Thursday, September 18, 2008

Whole Something

Well I agreed to accompany L to a singles night...at Whole Foods. We will not arrive until 7 and the event only goes until 8, which means the torture will be short-lived...although I don't want to miss out on the scavenger hunt, raffle or free samples! Like a typical WF shopper I can't get there earlier because I will be at my yoga class.

I wish I wasn't such a B.A. Baracus about the event but accepting the reality of being a single thirtysomething is hard, OK? I am of course open to meeting a lovely man or two at the grocery store. But not before riding to that grocery store in a waaahmbulance of my own making.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dude, there will be free cheese. I'd go through waterboarding for free cheese. FREE FREAKING CHEESE! No pity here.

5:38 PM, September 18, 2008

 
Blogger McPolack said...

You do have a valid point...

6:24 PM, September 18, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home