Wednesday, July 20, 2005

TMI

I told him I have man-legs.

I wore a skirt that's cute and twirly to disguise 'em and then admitted to having 'em.

Good lord.

So I went on a blindish date tonight, a meet-and-greet with one of the many man of the internet. He was very nervous and talked fast and a lot about himself when we first met which made me feel less nervous and we had plenty to talk about, so our walk turned into dinner, which turned into a handshake and a hug and an "I'll call you when I get back from Seattle" which in manspeak means see you never, most likely, urgh.

But back to the man-legs and the awkwardness of the date who I will call the music man. He has a lazy eye and wouldn't you know it one of the first stories out of my mouth at dinner is about my dad's friend who owns a boat and only has one good eye! I mean, what is my fucking problem? He took it well. And then I somehow worked in that I have man legs (sort of like the man hands from that Seinfeld episode) -- why -- to make him feel better about the eye?

Siggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Also I outweigh him. Which makes me a tad uncomfortable but only because I wonder if he is uncomfortable with it. My overall opinion of him is that he is quite cute and sweet and has lovely muscley tattooed arms, yum yum, and said he wanted to have a family and sing to his children, double yum yum. So we'll see if there's a second date.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you didn't tell him about your blog! By the way... he looks a little bit like chickenfucker. DO you remember the episode of friends where Russ meets Ross? Kinda like that, hon.

4:11 PM, July 21, 2005

 
Blogger Amy Traverso said...

Well, you're still fabulous. But alas, those delicate little flowers need lots of air and sunshine and juuust enough information to bloom. Still, he might have found it refreshing and great, which is what you are.

9:46 PM, July 21, 2005

 
Blogger McPolack said...

Oh, I only let a very select few people onto the blog, gillybean...I have not seen the Friends episode as Friends makes me spontaneously projectile vomit whenever it's on tv EXCEPT for the episode where Phoebe is running like a wackadoo in Central Park. As to his looking like chickenf****er, well, he sorta does, doesn't he? Don't know quite how I feel about that yet.

amy, you are right about juuust the right amount of information. Which is something I am learning. There is a place where I should Share Myself With The World! and also a place or two where perhaps I should not. And thanks for the props! I miss you!

10:20 PM, July 21, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home