Saturday, July 16, 2005

Oh my good god

There are photos of the race I ran in on Thursday posted on the Internet...with two photos of me, runnin'. I do not look so good. These may in fact be the most unflattering photos of myself I have ever ever seen. Somehow they managed to widen me a bit and also add in cellulite in places I didn't know I had it. Like all over my legs and arms. And I've got a teeny pea head stuck on top of a ginormous white body.

I know the reaction of my kindly friends will be "oh, it is not so bad," but bee-lieve me, folks, it is. Oh, yucka yucka yuckity yoo. I have put on a cute outfit and am leaving my apartment immediately to buy myself a new and sexy outfit to make up for the plummet in self-esteem the pictures caused. I can safely cross "photogenic" off my list of attributes.

Oh, and no, I will not show you the photo.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maggie, I want to see the pictures. You need at least one homosexual opinion in your roster. E-mail me the link. Please?

5:06 PM, July 21, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home