Wednesday, December 06, 2006

C is for Cookie

So I've been on this cookie baking kick this week. Tonight I'm baking some cakelike squash cookies with pecans and dried cranberries; on Sunday I made peanut-butter cup-peanut-semisweet chocolate chip cookies, and gingerbread cookies.

Gingerbread cookies which I cut into interesting shapes.

See, I found these cookie cutters, well, I don't know where. There's a wee star, a wee gingerbread man, and a small Brady-bunchesque station wagon. So I figured I'd go for a Brady Bunch theme and make a whole bunch of them. The gingerbread people are the Bradys. The stars represent the fact that they are stars. (well, that's debatable) And the station wagon is their bitchin' ride.

Unfortunately, the more I look at the station wagon cookie cutter, the more it looks like a hearse to me.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cookies sound bitchin'

5:11 AM, December 07, 2006

 
Blogger Unknown said...

Perhaps the hearse is a tribute to the death of the brady's careers! Except for Peter of course who just got married on tv.. can't beat that comeback!

6:34 PM, December 07, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home