Friday, February 22, 2008

McPolack Rates Elizabeth the Golden Age

If I had three thumbs, I'd give it three thumbs up. This despite its getting bad reviews for being soapy and with a smidge of high camp. Which it is.

Why three thumbs, you ask? Well, dear reader, here is why:

Thumb one: Cate Blanchett. She is just such an amazing actress. She could probably have made Gigli good. OK maybe not Gigli. But I just love her.

Thumb two: Self-identification. No, I do not think I am the Queen of England. But I do think I was raised (as was Dr. Moo) to be very independent and strong, so much so that it freaks men out. Too much female awesomeness + wussy feeble men = lonely women.

Thumb three: Clive Owen. I think I love him more than George Clooney. Because while George Clooney is dashing and he cares about saving the planet, he couldn't hold a candle to Clive in a bare-knuckle fight. I would not make Clive take a shower before getting in my bed, I don't think he would if I asked and I bet he smells even hotter when he's dirty. Clive, Clive, Clive, Clive, Clive.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Clive Owen is GODLY.

12:23 PM, February 24, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home