Monday, February 18, 2008

McPolack rates TV

I went through a period in my life where I didn't eat meat and I didn't watch TV. I like to refer to that time as my foolish youth.

Now I have a giant heavy flatscreen given to me by JoyceFrances and I turn it on nearly every single day. Tonight I am going to watch "No Reservations," a food show on the Travel Channel starring Anthony Bourdain. AB left his wife of many years for a hootchie mama Italian, whom he impregnated. Despite knowing this about him I cannot help but find him sexy, in all his cheating, gap-toothed, tall potty-mouthed wrinkly saggy oldish man glory.

Of course the TV brings horrors as well and there are times when I am sickened for humanity by what I see. But not sick enough to stop watching! Because sometimes a girl gets depressed and she needs nothing more than to lay on her futon with her kitty-cat on a Saturday afternoon watching "The Millionaire Matchmaker."

I give TV four out of five stars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home