Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I voted!

And they gave me a sticker. Which seemed a little weird because grownups aren't that into stickers. Stickers are more of a fourth-grade thing. Of course this is coming from someone who peeled the metallic kitty-cat stickers off a note from someone whose cat I watch, and stuck 'em on my laptop. So maybe they're onto something.

Anyhoo, you can consider this blog to be an official endorser of Barack Obama, because that's who I picked, by connecting the disconnected arrow to the right of his name with a black line. It wasn't the easiest of decisions and a few of my friends went with Hilary but I just couldn't do it. I want someone different and fresh and new and Barack is that. I hope he wins.

4 Comments:

Blogger Overmatter said...

Me too.

What did the sticker say?

2:56 PM, February 05, 2008

 
Blogger McPolack said...

See the title of this post, sans exclamation point, blue on a white background with a waving flag. I would call it "refined patriotic."

3:37 PM, February 05, 2008

 
Blogger daily intake said...

thumbs up!

9:21 PM, February 05, 2008

 
Blogger laura didyk said...

Go Barack... yes we can.

1:31 PM, February 07, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home