Thursday, January 24, 2008

I've been around the world

Well actually I haven't but it seemed that way at the bar I was just at, seeing L off as she leaves the large 'n fancy consulting firm we met at for a large 'n fancy advertising agency. Amongst our motley crew was a Brazilian, a Korean, a Brit, a Pole, someone from Japan, China by way of Vietnam, and Germany. A lively, lovely, swell bunch of people.

I also appreciated the bartender being nice to me when I showed up first, alone, with a cup of coffee from somewhere else and proceeded to sit down and not order anything.

However, I did not appreciate the part-time magician pouring pee on me, even if it wasn't for reals.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Pee-pouring is just not acceptable, real or not.

I've moved ...

3:09 AM, January 25, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home