Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Knotty

I've been having kind of a bad week. I don't really feel like talking about it other than that I can attribute at least part of my shite mood to seasonal affective disorder and Aunt Flo. I'm just exhausted and I've been having trouble falling asleep, and having bad dreams when I do. I feel stressed, stressed, stressed, and alone. It stinks. I have been reaching out a lot more to people though, which feels good, and this weekend I'm going to the McPolack homestead to meet Dr. Moo's new beau, go hiking in the Whites (yay!) and play with Harry. I also just tonight got an e-mail about a new good-paying project which is excellent news as I have run out of money.

Anyhoo. I hope my heart catches up with my head soon.

One other item of note: I took season one of The L Word out of the library. You should never watch this program unless you are the sort of person who gets off on lots of naked women going at it. Not that there's anything wrong with naked women going at it! It's just that there's so much of it and so little of anything else, like decent stories and interesting characters.

2 Comments:

Blogger laura didyk said...

Mwah! xoxo....

9:47 PM, January 16, 2008

 
Blogger McPolack said...

Thank you, pookie!

7:36 AM, January 17, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home