Thursday, January 03, 2008

Updates Mishmash Slapdash Corned Beef Hash

* PolackPappy still loves his chinchilla, but he's changed his name to Harry. Harry will hop right into Pp's outstretched hands to be taken into the bathroom, where he loves to run around. He's also been using his wheel or, as Pp likes to call it, his "carousel." Apparently Pp saw a poop in it. No word on when Pp is going to buy Harry a sequined leotard and tap shoes and teach him how to dance.

* I pitched an essay to the BG newspaper.

* I've still got work. Yay!!!!!!!!!!!!

* My two words of the year are knock, as in "knock someone's socks off" and sedge, as in "thick grass." Does this mean I'll find my husband in a marsh? Stay tuned this year to see how it all plays out.

* I have yet to eat my way through all my Christmas candy. Thank you to Santa for presenting me with such a delicious challenge.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Overmatter said...

bada bing!

3:53 PM, January 04, 2008

 
Blogger Teri said...

Go you!!!!
xo

My Word of the Year: fuckery.

as in
What kind of fuckery is dis?/ You made me miss the Slick Rick gig/Thought I didn't love when I did/Can't believe you played me out like dat...

~Amy Winehouse
Me & Mr. Jones

10:04 AM, January 06, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home