Saturday, December 22, 2007

Have a Hairy Jolly Christmas

I am QUITE excited by Dr. Moo's gift for PolackPappy...she's giving it to him as soon as she gets home, early this evening. Why am I so excited? And why can she not wait until Christmas to give it to him? You'll have to check back to find out...(Well, those of you I haven't already told what the gift is to will.) It could potentially Not Go Over Well!

I'm off to pack the car with laundry, presents, pierogis, and one soon to be upset with me fluffy grey bunny-footed kitty cat. I'll let you all know how the gift going went later.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

It must be a pet! I'm anxious to find out!! Have a great Christmas!!

9:52 PM, December 22, 2007

 
Blogger McPolack said...

Excellent guess, xianfern!

9:56 AM, December 23, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home