Friday, December 14, 2007

Now who's the crazy neighbor?

Last night while shoveling out from the latest storm the people across the street were out doing the same, with their dog, who was playing in traffic. After watching him come very close to getting killed I yelled at them and they told me to mind my own business. And I felt a little bad about the yelling but then I realized it's the third time I've done something like this in the last few years and I can't seem to stop myself. More importantly, I don't know that I want to stop myself. I don't want some poor animal to suffer and I don't want to watch some poor animal suffer because I've seen them suffer and it's no good for them or me.

I did apologize for snapping at the neighbors a bit later and they said they could "see my point."

I caughtt a glimpse of the crazy old lady that exists all women. I'm glad mine is compassionate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home