Tuesday, December 11, 2007

End of the Universe

I am still suffering from a powerful case of the crankies, which was not helped along by having to navigate icy sidewalks on my run this morning.

In non-cranky news, it turns out that rather than being stood up last week there was some weird end-of-the-universe twist wherein I was in one Starbucks and the person I was to meet was in another Starbucks and both of us had never heard of the Starbucks the other person was in. Wacky!

Anyhoo, after my meeting I am going to do a little strolling and X-mas shopping, then off to a free screening of The Kite Runner, followed by pizza. In the meantime, I wish the Internet gods would make it run a little bit faster because I haven't been able to get anything done and it is driving me a smidge batty.

2 Comments:

Blogger mare said...

oh, no... you in england eat just a fast food...

1:38 PM, December 11, 2007

 
Blogger Unknown said...

You'll have to report how the Kite Runner was.. I just finished the book, and loved it! I know the movie never lives up to the book, but I'd be curious to know if it's at least worth seeing!

5:26 PM, December 11, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home