Sunday, December 30, 2007

Resolved

I'm off to Albany and then tomorrow to Poughkeepsie for the train to NYC. We (JoyceFrances, her husband Mike, and I) are taking the train in and out that same night. I don't think I can do the mosh pit at Gogol Bordello as you need a man in there, a strong one, and I ain't got nobody. However that does not mean I can't DANCE!

In case I don't get to a computer before it, Happy New Year, everyone! My resolutions are to meditate more, feel more joy, and furiously make out with the man I'm going to spend the rest of my or his life with, depending on who kicks the bucket first. Also to be in fantastic shape, write essays and maybe a book, and give back to the world.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy New Year McPolack - may all your dreams, hopes and aspirations come to fruition.

12:37 PM, December 30, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home