Tuesday, September 23, 2008

I remain...

...utterly devoid of anything interesting to say. I am in fact thinking many interesting things, but too many people read this blog now and when I think about those people I clam right up. (Of course I am not referring to you.)

I'm fumbling my way through budgeting my time and when I say fumbling I mean it. I spent a fair amount of today up to my eyeballs proofreading and it plumb wore me out. So I stopped at 5:00. I'd started my workday at 8:00 but gone for a run and watched a little GH in between but that's just how I roll. It's how I have to roll. Normally I would keep going with working/etc. until 7 but again with the tired. So I knit and watched myself some Rachel Zoe while Daphne-Moon napped part on my hip and part on one of the squishy pillows on my sofa of mindfulness. I call it the sofa of mindfulness because it is 100 percent white and thus requires all who sit upon it to be on top of their game. It's good practice, really. Along with being a sofa of mindfulness it is comfy, pretty, and was free. Yay sofa!

Anyhoo following knitting the Daphs had a case of the friskies. And now she is asleep in her basket and I am going to eat some leftover chicken I roasted and, oh, I don't know, solve all the world's problems until Rachel Zoe comes on again at 10:00.

Or maybe I will just knit some more. Tomayto, tomahto.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home