Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Burning the (almost) midnight oil

Boy howdy am I ever having a life these days. It's a good thing, really. Today I was up at 6:30 (!) and did some work and cleaned the loo. I also took a nap for a good 40 minutes. I went for a run. I vacuumed and vacuumed and vacuumed. I went almost to Brookline for dinner. I came home and did a little more work. Tomorrow, JoyceFrances arrives. Then Friday two more lovely ladies will be sleeping over, and another will join us for Gogol Bordello. The show is sold out and at the House of Blues, a much bigger (I think) venue than the last time they played Boston.

What I'm really trying to say is that the Grandma story is on hold for now. But only because I am filling up the old stew pot with more exciting stuff!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home