Monday, May 18, 2009

Yeaaaaaaggggghhhhh

I WAY overbooked myself work-wise and one of the companies I've been working for for awhile naturally has some yin with its yang -- the work is relatively steady but there are some serious issues with it.

So then. I present to you a couple of photos from this weekend, when I visited the newish seal tank outside the NE Aquarium. If you are ever feeling blue this will cheer you right up. The fat, whiskered, goony-eyed, unbelievably adorable seals go sailing by you on their backs, or spin around, or float with their snouts thisclose to yours, separated only by glass. I could have stayed there all day. I'm sure I made a lot of embarrassing exclamations on Saturday but I was so drunk on cuteness I can't remember a thing.


2 Comments:

Anonymous Thursday said...

Madam, you look as cute as those seals.

4:27 PM, May 19, 2009

 
Blogger McPolack said...

Aw, shucks.

Thanks, thursday.

:)

5:42 PM, May 19, 2009

 

Post a Comment

<< Home