Monday, May 04, 2009

Loot

The Dub-Dub rummage was, as always, a success. Though I did not find the multiple aprons and vintage kitchen tools I was hoping for, I did get:

1 green cotton sleeveless shirt
1 black-and-white flower-printed linen skirt
1 pink-black-and-white leaf-printed skirt (from Anthropologie!)
1 pair ankle-length light blue pants (from Banana Republic!)
1 cap-sleeved belted fitted black blazer
1 orange cotton cardigan
1 pair brown Isotoner gloves

For six dollars.

I also got, for OSB's daughter, two paperback books, one second-edition copy of Five Little Peppers and How They Grew and a really nifty hand-sewn black velvet Dracula cape. All for $3.

I heart the Dub-Dub rummage.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Thursday said...

An excellent haul McPolack, well done!

1:48 PM, May 06, 2009

 
Blogger McPolack said...

Thank you, ma'am!

4:04 PM, May 06, 2009

 

Post a Comment

<< Home