Thursday, April 30, 2009

Woof

I am pooped today, p-o-o-p-e-d. The world is feeling like a very sad place. This blog is feeling inconsequential. As am I.

There are always bright spots, though. Tomorrow I will be traveling to the greatest rummage sale in the WORLD. I am hoping to get a lot of fantastic loot for a small amount of money. A friend of mine is going to be there as well; we're hoping to catch up, but it's going to be after the sale, because during the sale we might have to punch each other out to get what we want.

Well maybe not punch each other out. Maybe just bloody each other's noses.

3 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

i read your blog everyday.
you are not inconsequential to me.

4:04 PM, May 01, 2009

 
Blogger McPolack said...

Heidi, thank you so much for saying that.

:)
McP, longtime lurker on your blog.

8:40 AM, May 02, 2009

 
Anonymous Thursday said...

I read your blog every day too and agree, you are not inconsequential. You always have something of merit to say and say it well.

So, loot list please.

3:22 AM, May 03, 2009

 

Post a Comment

<< Home