Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Fightin' Round the World

Well I went out after the second round in the spelling bee last night, which alternated words that were relatively easy to spell with words I have never ever heard of. And I have heard of a lot of words.

Then I came home and caught the last 20 minutes of the Real Housewives of New York reunion special. It was only Part One! They had to make a Part Two! Due to all the fightin'! God it was good.

Earlier I'd watched an episode of South Park in which the kids were watching a TV show called "Russell Crowe: Fightin' Round the World." I don't know what it was about "Russell Crowe: Fightin' Round the World" -- his pal Tuggy the Tugboat, the way he spun his fists and legs and danced around and punched people, the fact that he called those people "scrotum" or "vagina" before he punched them, or his silly accent, but I was laughing so hard I couldn't breathe.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home