Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Garden



Boy did it snow today. I got woken up by some thundersnow at around 5 AM. Normally I am woken up by a thundercat, but she was sleeping peacefully in a blankie nook next to me.

In a true shocking shocker, the landlord's kid, who moved into the lovely new and possibly illegal basement apartment built for him, got the old snowblower to work and he snowblew (hee hee) the entire driveway.

Twice.

There is a God in heaven after all. I helped out by shoveling off and out all the cars and one set of steps; later, Walnut stopped by and we pushed the landlord's kid's car out of the snow for him. Then, since today is Walnut's birthday, I gave her a sweet card I'd made this morning, plus some presents. And then she gave me some presents! Including this magic garden, which I just planted. I have wanted one of these things since I was in elementary school and I'd see them in grade-school-teacher McMumsy's educational toy catalogue. It's supposed to grow in 10 hours; I'll post pictures of what comes up.

2 Comments:

Blogger I'm N. said...

"snowblew!"

2:07 AM, January 16, 2011

 
Blogger McPolack said...

hee hee! glad you like it.

8:29 PM, February 01, 2011

 

Post a Comment

<< Home