Monday, July 25, 2005

Bork! Bork! Bork!

No real reason for that heading. Just felt like typing it.

Weekend was mainly Work! Work! Work! but I did go see a chick flick at the cheap seats -- Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants. I actually was coming down off my monthly estrogen high when I went to see it, so I didn't cry as much as I might have, but it was still, all things considered, pretty decent. I like 3 of the 4 young women who costarred quite a bit; they're talented and up and coming and fun to watch.

What was not fun to watch was all the product placement. It was really overdone. As was the Alexis Bledel storyline, girl-goes-to-Greece-takes-sketchbook-falls-for-smokin-hot-greek-adonis. But, said g. adonis was smokin smokin smokin hot so it wasn't so bad. Which brings me to another thought that probably merits its own post...

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home