Sunday, July 31, 2005

Girl Date

Just went out for a lovely dinner with a girl I met through one of my internet dating sites. I have not started buttering my bread on the other side; it's just that one of the dating sites is also a friend site and so we are becoming friends. She does outdoor and Jewish education and we're going to get up at 5 am next Sunday to go to a flea market. We had a nice dinner. We have a lot in common -- including our hair -- two thirtysomethings in pigtails and t-shirts -- and enough not-in-common to have good conversation. We got eachothers pop culture references and split a mango sundae and spoke of things both ridiculous and sublime, so all is cool. I still did feel shy though.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Honey,
I'm so happy! Even if you don't join the club you are officially super-fun.

2:51 PM, August 04, 2005

 

Post a Comment

<< Home