Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Stringy lovers

Is anyone else as grossed out by Sheryl Crow as I am? She's a scary stringy sinewy chicken of a woman. If you were a cannibal, she most definitely wouldn't be good eating. She and that Lancie-loo make the weirdest stringy chicken couple. But at least Lancie-loo has a reason for being so stringy. Tour de France and everything. But what's Sheryl's reason? It frightens me, all these women in their forties being so goddamn thin and muscly. Look at those Desperate Housewives! It's not feminine. Or normal. I say this as a woman who has tried to achieve that look in some very unhealthy ways.

I stopped by a Filene's Basement for some shopping on Saturday afternoon and tried on a pair of Paper, Denim & Cloth jeans. They're all the rage amongst the movie stars, who claim it makes their butts look great. I thought they might do the same for mine. But I couldn't get them over my hips! And I realized...the reason the movie stars like them is because the movie stars have starved away their hips and bums and regular jeans look like shit on them. Hence we have the P/D/C jeans. Which, BTW, cost like a million dollars.

Also I read that in B. Hills they are starting to make new shirts to fit all the skinny women that have had breast implants who now have unnatural breast to waist ratios. When you lose weight, the boobies go first. So these women are adding them back in unnaturally and now nothing fits them.

I just want to be loved for my delightful, normal smoosh-muscle ratio.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home