Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Moo Updates

Just got off the phone with Dr. Moo. She had a wild c-section on Saturday which resulted in the stillbirth of a ginormous -- 240 pound (normal size is 80) -- calf. Naturally, once she had finished sawing the baby out, she took lots of pictures because hey, abnormally large dead thing. She had some of the men that were helping her out pose next to it, for perspective.

In other Moonews, one of her oldest friends (I think they met in the first grade) moved in right around the corner from me. We're all going to go to dinner on Friday. Moo said when her friend asked if I was looking for any new friends, she told her "no." When I asked her why, she said I wouldn't like her pal because she is a "Whinocerous."

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Gil Martinez, RGD said...

I wanna see the monster too!

11:55 AM, April 12, 2006

 
Blogger McPolack said...

Well, I can't quite figure out how to post pictures on here, otherwise I'd have moo mail them to me. But you can safely assume it looks big, bloody, gooey, slimy, and overall, abso-frigging-lutely disgusting.

12:33 PM, April 12, 2006

 
Blogger Gil Martinez, RGD said...

When you post, there are two little icons on the upper left-hand corner. CLick on the one that looks like a picture, browse through your hard drive, select the gooeyiest, and post!

11:04 AM, April 14, 2006

 

Post a Comment

<< Home