Monday, April 24, 2006

Sometimes

it is easy to use the blog as an excuse to not work on the book. Like right now. I just opened the book. I have to leave in 45 minutes to get on the bus and go to my German friend's to eat homemade spring rolls, brownies, and blondies, and watch 24. I have not looked at the book in nearly a week. Why do I fear it so?

I do need to share that I caught the last hour of Alias last week. I had heard that stone fox MV might be returning. And sure enough in the last minute of the show there he was living in a yurt in Mongolia (okay not really but it was yurt- and Mongolia- like). I now know why he had to go away: so that he could grow his facial hair to a length appropriate for maximum stone foxiness.

Dear readers, he has MOST definitely achieved it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home