Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Knitwits II

First, big news on the knitting front: I finished my first project!!! It's not the scarf I originally mentioned; I tore that one out and am reworking it. It's another scarf, and it's going to be going to a very lucky someone very soon. The other scarf I have promised to McMumsy. But I am also knitting things for the folks who offered to take my first ugly monster so just you wait...today I bought stuff to make socks at the knitting store. Socks are hard! Harder still when you insist on doing them on five tiny bamboo needles because you just like the idea of it. But I shall soldier on. I'm also making a belt.

Anyhoo tonight it was chicken parmesan and chocolate chip cookies with A and her husband and daughter, followed by some stitching and some bitching. We chatted about all sorts of things while A knit a hat and I worked on a couple of things. And now I have gas.

Peace out.

: )

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home