Thursday, January 25, 2007

Wienerstocracy

So I've been a-reading the December issue of Vanity Fair and was, well I don't know what emotion I was, to discover not one but two super-rich and doddering strangeporks are enough in love with their wiener dogs to have them featured in accompanying photos. Marvel at Brooke Astor as she poses with her grandson Philip and her dachsund Girlsie.

Then, less than 10 pages later, oo at the photo of Viacom wackadoo Sumner Redstone posing with his muccccccccccch younger (and smart!) wife and their two dachsunds, Murray and Arthur, one of whom is being cradles by his smiling trophy wife.

2 Comments:

Blogger Teri said...

weinerstocracy

that word makes my day!

10:48 PM, January 25, 2007

 
Blogger Nonsequitur said...

I used to have a cute little red 'tweeiner' (not a mini, not a standard, in between). I'll also say that I am NOT crazy about most small-breed dogs, but this little guy was the cutest little thing. They have so much personality. His nickname was Herr Weinerschnitzel. (pronouncing the W as a V) :-p

10:30 AM, January 27, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home