Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Country Livin'

So on Friday L and I are off to Moo's for a weekend visit. Unfortunately Moo has tossed out the weird poo sample but to replace it we shall be heading out to ear tag a swell ox on Saturday morning. I am quite excited about this! Also Moo was compelled to call me last night after seeing what she considered a "sign" that she should do so: a miniature dachshund in the parking lot of Shaws in Montpelier. Well that is a good omen for sure. I myself met a be-neckerchiefed mini dachshund named Jonathan in Cambridge on Sunday afternoon. As my friend nonsequitur has noted that they have swell personalities I do not feel at all embarrassed by the fact that I squeal in delight upon seeing the tiny weiner doggies and can barely contain myself from gobbling them up. Yes, they are that cute. No they do not count as stupid teeny yappy lap dogs. They have a certain je ne sais quoi.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry but I loathe dachsunds as a result of having been bitten by one aged about 3 which I still remember. I will cross the street to avoid walking past them. Sorry.

3:49 PM, March 14, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home