Sunday, March 11, 2007

The Gift That Keeps On Giving

A while back my Quebecois hygienist said to me "If someone really loves you they'll buy you an ionic toothbrush."

Well I haven't gotten one of those yet but Dr. Moo did order me a SheWee. She also ordered one for her vet school friend that was sent to Bagdhad as part of that asshole's deployment of further troops. Moo was surprised I had never heard of the SheWee. I, in turn, could not believe she'd never heard of these. Oh, and when I visit her next weekend she's saved a piece of ecolic (?) feces for me to have a look at. Gee, thanks.

In other McPolack news, I went with L on Friday night to see Music and Lyrics. I was fully prepared for it to suck and was mostly going to see L and keep her company as her British man is in Singapore. But overall the movie was, for a romantic comedy, really pretty funny and sweet. And sometimes it was hilarious.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Teri said...

It cracks me up that the dude on the fart-less pants homepage is reading The Urantia Book. Not sure why I find it so funny, but I can't stop giggling.

The She-wee is awesome. Love the website! I really need to get one of these for festivals...

6:08 PM, March 12, 2007

 
Blogger Overmatter said...

You GOT a Shewee? I don't know anyone who actually HAS one.

You should order one for the architect, too.

11:51 PM, March 12, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home