Monday, May 14, 2007

Mens

Well I have an EVER so tentative meet-n-greet with the NEW architect (he is not, thankfully, the same architect as before) on Wednesday. It's ever so tentative because I have yet to confirm anything, as he gave me a personal although possibly safety e-mail address to respond to, and I then created one of my own, and wrote to him from it, but haven't heard back yet.

Anyhoo.

I did go to Ho's 'n 'Mo's, aka H&M, and found for 10 american dollars a skirt and also for 10 american dollars a top AND for five american dollars, a necklace. Because unfortunately my clothes are getting a wee bit tattered and I wish to make a good first impression.

In all honesty, I haven't had that much response to my ad. Two e-mails, a few winks, most from inappropriate suitors. But I am remaining positive. If anything, it gives me more of a chance to furiously Google these anonymous men. Maybe I'll end up with a career as a private online dating investigator.

Or better, yet, maybe I'll end up happily married.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happily married is the plan - stick with it, any way you can as it's a Good Plan.

3:23 PM, May 15, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home