Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Five Positive Things

About my day:

1. Lilacs are starting to bloom which means we are heading into high sniffy time. I buried my nose in a couple of clusters today and enjoyed the scent of them on the breeze.

2. I found two great books in the library, nonfiction science writing on dieting and on how reproductive science is changing the world. I'm currently reading a great book on mummies.

3. Two of the mangoes on my counter were ripe, which is great because I was low on fruit and at the Downtown Crossing "Stwabewwies a Dollah" stand there were cauliflowers for a buck a head.

4. I shared some of my swag with others and I intend to share more.

5. I'm alive and healthy and loved and loving.

1 Comments:

Blogger Teri said...

Yay optimism!! xo

12:18 AM, May 10, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home