Thursday, April 26, 2007

Ow.

So today I went to yoga and then right after yoga I went to spinning class, my first ever, with a childhood friend of Dr. Moo's.

It was good, I sweated, the kind where the sweat beads on the hairs on your upper lip. Thankfully the hair on my upper lip is blonde and soft. I wish I could say the same for the man hairs on my chin.

But I digress.

After class we did a stretch where you make a figure four by crossing the ankle of one leg over the knee of another. I'd just done an arm balance with my legs in this position in yoga class, as in like an hour and a half before, and I was feeling special, so I decided to show off and do the pose in the locker room, in a slim space between some lockers and a bench.

The position is, of course, awkward -- ass in the air, and such -- and was made even more awkward when I pitched forward too far and toppled over, bashing my head, followed by my shoulder, onto the hard tile floor.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Gil Martinez, RGD said...

Just remember, straight men everywhere like the ass in the air. The hair on the upper lip, not so much.

6:55 PM, April 27, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home