Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Wah Wah Wah

There are fucking flying ants in my apartment now, I just squashed six of them in the last three minutes, and I think I hear another one, and when I squish them with my flip-flop their oogy pus-y (Update from Dr. Moo: "purulent means containing or forming pus. Pussy is a term of endearment addressed to a cat- called also a moggy. directly from the vet dictionary ") guts squish out.

Also I am exhausted from yesterday. Exhausted. And overcaffeinated. And cranky. Really cranky. And did I mention tired? Oh, and whiny as well. Blech. It's hot outside. I can't get one of my storm windows to open because it's off it's track. I canceled having dinner and watching 24 tonight with friends because I'm too tired and I don't want ride the g-d bus.

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home