Monday, April 30, 2007

Sister Vibes

You know how you hear those stories about siblings who can sense what the other is thinking and feeling? Often this happens with twins, but it can also happen with parents and children, and, as in my case, with non-twin sisters.

Dr. Moo and I seem to have this connection. When she came to visit on Friday she said to me "Guess what I saw while I was driving down here!"

I said "A giant naked white ass?"

And that was what, nay, exactly what she had seen. Some dude was changing into bike shorts on the side of the road in Ripton Vermont and it was full-on double-cheeked big white moon.

Eerie, isn't it?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

My twin and I don't even have that eerie of a connection, and we used to be the same egg!! Something tells me that you and your sister must have the same hilarious sense of humor too! That's pretty friggin funny!

5:59 PM, April 30, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home