Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Picking a Good One

Would be what Little Brother did in choosing his bride. Now this story illustrates only one of the many ways in which she is Quality. I wrote to tell her, number one, of Dr. Moo's budding romance with an Asian engineer from LA who went to Philips Exeter, and two, of my latest architect.

Well didn't she just go and find out for me the firm he worked at, and some buildings they have both worked on together. (She is a mechancial engineer.)

Of course the poor gentleman knows nothing of me as I have not revealed my last name. But that's the way the cookie crumbles. I have also discovered he has quite the reputable background, female friends, and is tall and cute.

Oooooo boy I hope tomorrow goes well.

2 Comments:

Blogger Teri said...

Can't wait to hear about it. Write this in red lipstick on your bathroom mirror:

I am a wicked bombshell and I effortlessly attract worthwhile, well-groomed gentlemen.

10:15 PM, May 15, 2007

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well? WELL??

12:19 PM, May 16, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home