Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Overseas

I've been thinking lately, as I do the online dating thing and find that pretty much everyone's traveled and I haven't, that travel would be a good thing, a chance to stretch and see the world.

The question is where to go first. Right now, at this moment, it's the United Arab Emirates for me. If I'm leaving the country I want to go somewhere really far away and really different and really vibrant and really alive -- and I think the UAE is the place. All that sand and sea and percolating enegry. Oh, and camels!

Of course I don't have a passport at this point or two pennies to rub together but I'll get there. Watch this and you'll want to go, too.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

shoot, blackwater is hiring. you could get a job, meet new people, see exciting places...

10:27 PM, July 24, 2007

 
Blogger Gil Martinez, RGD said...

Well, nothing beats Mexico for a cheap and exotic destination. You already have lodging, food and transportation arranged. Get a ticket and come on over! We´ll explore the pyramids.

12:26 PM, July 26, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home