Tuesday, August 14, 2007

In which I try and do some good in the world...

This morning on the train there was a lady next to me who looked very uncomfortable. I think she was having anxiety issues. I have had anxiety issues. In a word, they suck. It's terrible, terrible, terrible. So I tried to send her some calming vibes and said some prayers for her.

Then when I got into the transcription office and was climbing the marble stairs, I saw an ooooooooogey bug, about half an inch long, light brown, many legged, cockroach-esque, with long antennae. I've seen a bug like this on the stairs before, dead. This one was alive and waving its antennae. I looked down at the bug and I thought, AAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaiiiyeeeee! But I said oh, poor you, let me help you. Then I righted him using a magazine and tried to sort of gently nudge him to the side of the staircase so he wouldn't get squished.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home