Wednesday, August 08, 2007

When Worlds Collide

This summer it's been all about everybody meeting everybody -- friends who moved to CA meeting friends I've made in Boston since they left (and came back), getting to know a childhood friend of Dr. Moo's and having her over last night to meet a new friend I made last summer. On Saturday I'm going to hang out at the beach with Dr. Moo and a bunch of her childhood friends. My friend KBH and her son are coming to Babcia's funeral in September and there she'll meet OSB and her daughter. (I like that there will be babies at Babcia's funeral, BTW, because I know she would have.)

I don't feel so much like that Seinfeld episode where you can't have people who know you in one way meet people who know you in another way anymore. I'm pretty much the same all around, everywhere.

I've coalesced.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home