Thursday, August 02, 2007

Recycled Rear Raiser Update

So I am on day 3 of rubbing coffee grounds on my right bumcheek and thigh. For good measure, when I've got extra, I rub it on my belly and also my upper arm (although these days my upper arms are pretty tight on their own). I've got to tell you, I sort of feel a difference in that all-important bumcheek edge meets thigh area. It's firmer! But the jiggly bits are still jiggling.

One word of warning: The coffee can get everywhere. I didn't think I was scrubbing myself as furiously as I was, but somehow I got coffee grounds almost all the way up to the ceiling.

4 Comments:

Blogger Overmatter said...

are you allowed to wash it off?

11:47 AM, August 02, 2007

 
Blogger McPolack said...

Rub it in, rinse it off. It's pretty quick. You could do a separate experiment where you wear the grounds around all day but then people might start tossing eggshells and carrot peelings in your pants, thinking you're a compost bin.

12:52 PM, August 02, 2007

 
Blogger Teri said...

omg, many laughs to be had here. xo

8:51 PM, August 02, 2007

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm, I wonder what Joe Brown will think if he catches me doing this?

7:37 AM, August 03, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home