Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Butts

Did I ever get eaten by the bear yesterday. Along with (and this after going to two drug stores and two Staples and one refill place) forgetting my money when I went to refill an ink cartridge for my printer, I was feeling really sick, having episodes of lower-body pain that were so intense at times I couldn't breathe. In the end of course I think it was gas. But thank you, magnficent and colorful imagination, for taking me on a trip down the road of What Deadly Disease Might This Be? I sure enjoyed it!

Anyhoo I'm feeling less like sharing the innermost stuff on here lately. I need more light and humor and so does this puppy. So I'm instituting a new exciting limited-time only feature: The Recycled Rear Raiser experiment. A guest on the Ellen show last week said you could rub used coffee grounds on your jiggly bits and they would get less jiggly. So tonight after spinning but before crepes with Melissa, I'm going to choose one asscheek and corresponding thigh to rub my extra dark french roast grounds on from this morning's americano. Then as the days go by I'll do a side by side comparison -- no, I will not show you pictures -- and report on the results!

Stay tuned!

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I have heard that caffine is helpful in reducing wiggly bits. I think it has to be directly applied as you are planning on doing.

4:31 PM, July 31, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home