Thursday, August 30, 2007

Jerk

I'm having a jerk day. As in, I feel like a jerk, I act like a jerk. I even cancelled plans at the last minute to eat jerk chicken for dinner with friends.

I am not kidding about any of this.

I'm on deadline, and cranky, a delightful combination. I just had three, count 'em three, phone calls in a row from friends. The first, a writer, God love her, totally understood and hung up right away. The second was the jerk-chicken making friend. She wasn't so understanding. The third, well I didn't bother to answer the phone. I feel very ROWRRRRRRRR! Leave me alone!!!!

Also on my way back from getting iced coffee some boy going through his college hippie phase tried to get me to talk to him about Greenpeace and I didn't even give him a smile.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's OK to have the occasional jerky day - - I hope so, I have them.

7:11 PM, August 30, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home