Monday, November 26, 2007

Dance. Dance Motherf&*#er, Dance.

On Saturday I visited Ctale, D, Miss S, and their menagerie of geriatric critters. We dined on tasty turkey soup made by D, crab dip (also made by D) and insanely delicious homemade Fiddle-Faddle (courtesy of Ctale).

Miss S ate cheddar bunnies and sipped at water as she watched the floor show from her booster seat, set atop the dining room table. The stars of the floor show were Ctale and I, performing an interpretive dance to "Eye of the Tiger," one of Miss S'es favorite songs.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Ok, I hope someone got video of that! Eye of the Tiger?? I thought for sure Miss S would be a Rick Springfield fan instead.. too funny!

6:41 PM, November 26, 2007

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

We rocked it. hardcore. Rocky got nothing on us.

P.S. I play her the best of Rick Springfield album at least 4 or 5 times a week.

9:54 PM, November 26, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home