Thursday, November 15, 2007

Insured

Well I just signed up for health insurance, on the last possible day. It's just shy of $300 a month which in the grand scheme of things doesn't seem like an obscene amount of money but which in the McPolack scheme of things is another scary, scary bill. Naturally I just had my annual physical the day before yesterday and paid $190 for it. Why? I really can't explain why. Let's just call it my kryptonite and leave it at that.

In other news, God do I want to be in the woods right now.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, I for one am glad you now have health insurance. It bothered me that you didn't.

2:47 PM, November 15, 2007

 
Blogger Overmatter said...

Awesome! What plan? My COBRA is going to run out in a few months.

I remember paying $300 a month for rent. It really is obscene to pay that for health insurance in a civilized country.

1:33 AM, November 17, 2007

 

Post a Comment

<< Home