Monday, February 25, 2008

Things are finally looking up

It's the start of a much-needed upswing in my life. Here are three recent positive occurences:

1. I thought I had to mail-order one of my prescriptions from here on out, a big paint in the butt. Turns out I don't have to.

2. I ate dinner with a friend on Saturday and the friend she brought along, a handsome man in excellent shape, blushed when talking to me and paid for our dinner. No he is not romance material but still!

3. I got my credit reports for free today and they -- and this is a HUGE shock to me -- are really good. I mean, they're sparse, but there is NOTHING BAD in them.

4. The sun was out here for two days in a row.

Hello, happy times! I've really missed you...

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Regarding item number 2, are you saying he's not romance material for you, or are you speaking generally (ie. good looking door knob)?

11:56 PM, February 26, 2008

 
Blogger Overmatter said...

Did he blush when you said, "Her arms are vagina strong" ?

11:57 PM, February 26, 2008

 
Blogger McPolack said...

I would say mostly not for me. Just nothing at all in common, in different stages in our lives, different opinions on key things.

11:53 AM, February 27, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home