Wednesday, July 09, 2008

Snorky horky pork chop

I'm typing from my seat at the foot of the dining room table at the McPolack homestead. It's actually a Mctable as it belonged to my mother's mother. I can remember playing underneath it as a child with cousin Molls.

Anyhoo Chauncey the Wonder Corgi (aka the pork chop, pork chopples, pc, et cetera) is under the table now. We just got back from a run to the coffee shop for a cool beverage for me and some treats for him. He's pretty good about riding in the car; he sat in the front seat next to me and let me know when he wanted a head scratch.

Later I will be phoning in to F or B while I hang out with Harry the Wonder Chinchilla in the downstairs bathroom; in the morning I am hoping Ethel the Wonder Cat will have killed me something special. Good times, good times.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home