Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Bunny love

Well I'm still tired and just got back from picking up L's CSA (L's job has her in NY for much of this fall and I am going to hang with her at her sweet apartment in Midtown soon!) and will be heading to watch miss Daisy N shortly, while her parents go to a program at her school. Then it's off to host F or B. (On the posting of episodes subject, it costs 20 bucks to get the shows online and I don't have it so unless my cohost deems one of our episodes post-worthy we are all SOL. Sorry!)

Anyhoo a bright spot in the day would have to be picking up the CSA. There's something nice about getting a milk crate full of veggies grown nearby. She got lots and lots of lovely greens -- mizuna, boston lettuce, cilantro --and I made a small salad using them, plus some chopped celery and beet greens and radishes. Everything smelled divine and gave rabbit food a much better reputation. I would consider bunnyhood if all my vegetables tasted this good! OK and also if I could still eat breakfast sausage and cake.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tell me where to send the $20 to get an episode online, and pick an episode.

cb

7:13 PM, September 24, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home