Friday, October 17, 2008

Coming soon to a Polish-Irish blog near you...

...PICTURES!!!

I got back from the gym this AM to find Dr. Moo's very generous birthday gift waiting for me by the front door: a digital camera! It even records movies! With sound!

Sooooooooooo my plan is to figure out how to use this puppy before Sunday, when I am going with my German friend on a mushroom-hunt on the Cape. Maybe I will figure it out earlier and include pictures from my hike up Monadnock tomorrow (probably solo, unless I can convince OSB to come) or even the biannual Dub-Dub rummage, greatest church sale in the world. But since I'm leaving to go that in like half an hour, probably not. I will have to use old-fashioned word pictures to capture it.

woooOOOT!

2 Comments:

Blogger Heidi said...

you probably won't see this in time, but i would hike with you.

1:04 PM, October 17, 2008

 
Blogger McPolack said...

Shoot! I missed it. Perhaps another time?

5:39 PM, October 20, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home