Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Neti neti bo-beti

Well I'm still feeling crappy and have too much to do. But I did use a neti pot for the first time ever today! I got a plastic CVS brand one because I had a coupon. Well actually I had a bunch of coupons, so many that I got 57 dollars worth of stuff for only 31 bucks. I could tell the clerk was impressed.

Anyhoo the neti is like a wee teapot for your nose. You fill it with salty water, stuff it in one nostril like a cork, then tilt your head and wait for the water to flow through your sinuses and out the other nostril. I messed up on my left nostril and now I have a stomachache. As every good Catholic knows, your left nostril is the nostril of Satan so I blame him.

Also I was forced to buy deodorant tampons due to what was on sale. I hope my vagina doesn't feel insulted.

2 Comments:

Blogger Overmatter said...

I love my neti pot. If you do it wrong, it helps to headbang as if at a metal concert. The water comes out eventually. But not if you swallow it. Don't do that.

6:39 PM, October 07, 2008

 
Blogger McPolack said...

Yes swallowing is bad, bad, bad! Also I leaned over to give Daphne-Moon some kisses and dripped nose juice all over her and her ottoman. Whoopsie!

6:53 PM, October 07, 2008

 

Post a Comment

<< Home